Are dependent on the contracted rate with your insurance company.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. We contact your insurance company to verify eligibility and benefits but you can contact your insurance company. If you decide to check coverage here are some questions that you will want to ask:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact the office for further assistance..